How to Make Homemade Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health

Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.

Potato Soup  I love most any soup.  I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health

Before you jump to Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about {Healthy Eating Doesn't Have To Be A Chore.

On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.

You've always been told to be sure that you are eating your fruits and vegetables so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. You will notice that the vitamins and minerals that you will get in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally beneficial to your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. Of course vitamins are additionally very important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.

According to another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. They learned that one of the components in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples it is possible to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer's.

Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it's not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.

We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to potato soup i love most any soup. i have also started making mine healthier because of my health recipe. You can cook potato soup i love most any soup. i have also started making mine healthier because of my health using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health:

  1. You need 5-6 of large potatoes peeled and cut into large bite size pieces.
  2. You need 4 of large carrots cleaned peels diced.
  3. Prepare 2 of celery stalks cleaned diced.
  4. Provide 4 cloves of roasted garlic minced.
  5. Take of Options: 1 cup of Low fat milk, (I use plain almond milk), or heavy cream.
  6. Prepare 6 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
  7. You need to taste of Seasonings.
  8. Prepare Pinch of celery seed, paprika, cumin, onion powder, Garlic Powder, oregano, Basil, salt and pepper to taste. I like quite a bit of pepper.
  9. Get of Add liquids to large soup pot.
  10. You need of Add prepped vegetables and seasonings. I always cook on medium low until vegetables are tender.
  11. Use of Once vegetables are tender, I use an Emulsion Blender to blend and with this I can leave as many or as little potato chunks as I like.
  12. Provide of I leave on stove top about 3 hours on low. In the slow cooker I cook about 4-5 hours.
  13. Prepare of Adjust to your liking.

Instructions to make Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health:

  1. Eat and enjoy.

If you find this Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.

Comments

© 2019 WestEnd Food Recipe